Thursday, December 22, 2005

I want! I Want!


The Sony Playstation Portable (PSP) Giga Pack is more than a portable version of Playstation. It's a portable entertainment center with MP3 and MP4 Download and play capabilities. This nearly pocketable portable has a built-in, bright, high-resolution 4.3 inch (diagonal) Color TFT LCD widescreen (for 16:9 perspective), built-in Stereo speakers, and amazing connectivity. Etc..etc..etc..





The Xbox 360 sets a new pace for digital entertainment. More than just a cutting-edge game system, Xbox 360 also integrates high-definition video, DVD movie playback, digital music, photos, and online connectivity into one sleek, small tower.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cge padadalhan kata.......anu adress ba ilalagay ko na madali?

Anonymous said...

hek!hek!hek!hek!HEK! I WANT! I WANT! HEK!HEK!HEK!..............HEK!HEK!HEK!........I WANT! I WANT!.......BIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I WANT IT!