Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Batangbaler Podcast - Sponsors Wanted

Podcasting is a means of distributing audio and video programs via the Internet that lets users subscribe to a number of files, also known as "feeds," and then hear or view the material at the time that they choose. A feed is usually in the MP3 audio format."Podcasting" is distinct from other types of online media delivery because of its subscription model, rather than one-time delivery. A series of files are delivered because subscribers want to get the information regularly. (from wikipedia)

I'm planning to jump in on this podcasting craze but i need to have some equipment to record audio/voice. Since BB runs on pure donation juice, i need sponsors to jumpstart this project. I must have a digital voice/audio recorder, something like this. I tried recording on a headset microphone and the audio sucks. And i can't use an ordinary microphone because i need something portable, something i can just put in my pocket so that I can record anywhere i want.

The planned BB podcast will include mostly any topics and stories about Baler and Aurora, news and interviews. Maybe some live music and recordings of events like fiestas, etc.

If you're interested, just give me a hoot at batangbaler at gmail dot com or rev up your Yahoo Messenger and buzz me, my username is josephisdead.

No comments: