Friday, April 15, 2005

Shameless Request

Hey! I need to pay my webhost 617 pesos for excess bandwidth last month. The problem is it needs to be deposited in a Unionbank or Metrobank account and they have no branches here in Baler. The deadline is April 21 or they will shutdown their service to batangbaler. I need someone from Manila who can make an "abono" before the deadline. I'll pay you back. I just need it to be done before the deadline and my next trip to Manila is still unknown.

If you're kind enough, please contact me at batangbaler at gmail dot com and i will send you the payment details. The payment will be deposited directly to the webhost account. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may nag offer na ba ng tulong?

i cannot help as well since dito sa kinaroroonan ko ay wala ding union bank or metro bank.

though, sa pagkakaalam ko, you can use land bank to send the money to the account (regardless of which bank the account is in)...nasubukan ko na ito dati jan sa lbp sa baler. i sent money to davao bpi. dumating naman medyo matagal nga lang. pero matagal na yun siguro naman efficient na sila ngayon.

hope this helps...

Kidlat said...

OK na po ito. Someone already volunteered.

Anonymous said...

how thoughtful they are...mbabait tlaga ang mga taga baler....Its our benefits din n man para m-update tayo in our own place.....