Sunday, December 04, 2005

Relatively Speaking

I received this email from Mr. Pablo Pantalunan of Maryland USA:

Hello, I came across your website and I found it very interesting, beautiful places and pictures about baler. I came to realized that my ancestors from my father side was from Baler. My father’s name is Elias Pantalunan, unfortunately he passed away in the late 60’s. We are living in Roxas, Isabela prior to his death. According to my mother, my grandparent’s name are Nemecio Pantalunan and Josefa Aquino Pantalunan. My father has sibling’s named Raquel, Miriam, Nemecio Jr. and Florida. After college in 1988 I migrated to the United States to join my mother’s side of the family. I am happily married and blessed with three healthy sons. Presently, I am working in pharmaceuticals for the last thirteen years. Kung sakaling nakikilala mo ang mga taong nabanggit ko, ay kung maaari lamang ay pakisabi sa kanila na gusto ko silang makilala. Maraming salamat at maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon sa inyong lahat.


Pablo P. Pantalunan
pablopantalunan@yahoo.com

Mr. Pantalunan's full contact info is available on request. Just email me at batangbaler at gmail dot com
Link to Mr. Pantalunan's post at Barangay BB.

No comments: